Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Mishmash


Last week was a busy one for me personally, and a slow one for me professionally because of it. I had my six-month checkup with my cardiologist, which consisted of a five-hour visit, including echo, ultrasound, doctor visit, and ICD check. Whew! I was wiped out. So, unfortunately, I didn't get much else done during the week. But I got a little:

1. I did manage to write 8 pages of New Avalon book three. It's coming along, and I've got some great ideas for it! If you haven't started the series yet, check out the first book, Destiny.

2. I was able to complete a very long blog post on Sunday; 1,000 words! That's a lot for me. I usually like to write around 500 words for articles and longer posts. If you need to organize your room, check it out!

3. I was also able to configure this post as an article, and submitted it to Ezine. I'm hoping to hear whether it will be published there sometime this week.

4. Since I didn't get a lot of work done last week, I was able to postpone my schedule to this week, meaning Sunday night's job of putting my weekly writing schedule together was done in about ten seconds. Works for me!

5. The best part about last week was the weather. Now, I'm not ready for summer to be over, but it was really nice having a couple of fall-like weather days, with temps in the 60s and 70s. Fresh air, here I come!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment