Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bailee Madison, Producer




I recently downloaded the Bloglovin' app on my iPhone, and I'm so glad I did. Every day, I get news and information on the topics I love, including YA, books, movies, and TV. On Sunday, I received a post regarding one of my favorite YA actresses, Bailee Madison.

I first came across Bailee in Once Upon a Time, as a young Snow White. She was adorable, and looked so much like Ginnefer Goodwin, who, of course, plays Mary Margaret on the show. Then I saw her in Hallmark's Christmas movie Northpole. Last spring I saw her on Hallmark's newest series, Good Witch, based on their series of Good Witch movies, which I also love. Bailee was great in all of these!

So I was very happy on Sunday when my Bloglovin' stream included a post from Teen Vogue that Bailee is not only starring in the upcoming movie Annabelle Hooper and the Ghosts of Nantucket, but that she's also producing it! How amazing!

I'm so impressed with how much this actress has accomplished at the age of 15. She is definitely someone I think every teen should look up to, and an advocate I'm happy to see they have.

Oh, and I have to brag: I sent Bailee a tweet congratulating her on her production-debut, and she favorited and RT it! Wow! That made me feel so giddy. I love this girl!

Are you a fan of Bailee's? What's your favorite movie/show of hers?

For more tips and trends for young adults, subscribe to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment