Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday Mishmash


Thanks again to author Kelly Hashway for introducing me to this great blog subject! "Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash."


  • The Golden Globes: I found it interesting that many of the nominated shows and their stars are either on cable networks, premium channels or streaming. What happened to the good ol' days when great TV was available on the network channels? Look for a blog post on this subject coming soon.
  • Schedules: I've been working on scheduling my writing time and other various activities I do in a way that doesn't overwhelm me, thanks to the Fired Up & Focused Challenge. There are so many apps I can use to keep my schedule neat and organized, such as Windows Calendar and Cozi, but I'm old-fashioned; I like using monthly and weekly organizers. So, I found an inexpensive one and am awaiting its arrival in the mail. I know, I'm strange; I love office/school supplies!
  • Book Covers: Specifically, my book cover. As I get closer to what feels like the end of the first draft of New Avalon, book 3, I'm beginning to think about the cover. I have a couple of prints in mind, and i'm asking my readers to help me decide which one is best. Head over to my FB Author Page and check the pinned post to vote for your favorite.
Now that I have a few projects to get me started, I can kick off the second week (already?!) of the year. What's on your plate this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment