Sunday, January 17, 2016

Book Review | The Elite by Kiera Cass

The Elite (The Selection, #2)The Elite by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As great as The Selection was to start this amazing story, and to meet these amazing characters, the Elite took it up quite a few notches. There were several hot topics discussed throughout the book, which I believe is going to change the story around in the upcoming books. Time will tell.

I really enjoyed getting to know America and Maxon more. The book went into more details about who they are and what life is like for them. There were several emotional scenes that showed us their true character. And there were some shocking moments that shed new light on the history of their world, and how it came to be. Not to mention discovering several unpleasant aspects we knew nothing about.

The Elite was a page-turner and brought the story further along magnificently. I can't wait to continue with the story in The One. I'm really looking forward to seeing where things go next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment