Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Mishmash

Good Monday morning readers! I am borrowing author Kelly Hashway's Monday Mishmash blog theme again this week. If you haven't checked out her books, I highly recommend visiting her website and checking them out. OK, on with this week's ideas, etc.


  1. Getting back to work: It's the first Monday of the year, and Christmas vacation is officially over. Time to get back to work! I need to pull out my draft of New Avalon, book 3, dust it off, and get to work!
  2. New articles: I wrote a few articles for eZine last year, and I enjoyed writing them. This week, I'll be coming up with new topics for future articles so I can begin to submit them on a regular basis. If you have an idea, let me know! You can post it in the comments below, or send me a quick note via my contact form.
  3. More blog posts: I've enjoyed blogging regularly this past week while I didn't have any tour posts booked. I will still be posting them, but I also plan to include my own posts when I don't have a tour booked. Again, if you have any topics you'd like to see me cover, let me know!
  4. Reading: I didn't make my reading goal last year, though I did discover some wonderful books, including The Fault in Our Stars and The Selection. This year, I intend to add more books to my READ list. I'm starting with The Elite, and will continue on with the series before moving on to something else. If you've read it, or are planning to read it this month, join me in the book discussion on Facebook.
I'm all set to begin the first week of the year! What's on your agenda this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment