Saturday, January 9, 2016

Meet Grammarly

Are you familiar with Grammarly? I wasn't until recently. I received an invitation to join Grammarly and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! I realized how valuable this tool was just in the first few moments I used it.

If you're not familiar with the app, let me introduce you:

Grammarly is a plug-in for your web browser to help you ensure your posts are free of grammar and spelling errors. As you write your posts, you'll see the Grammarly icon pop up and begin to count your errors. When you're done writing your post, you click on the icon and go through each error, one at a time, until you have a clean copy.

The app is set to work with several different sites, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and buffer. These are the sites I've used Grammarly on so far, and it has really helped clean up my posts.

And all of this is free! That's right, you can sign up for the Grammarly app for free. And the Grammarly team is really cool too! Check out a recent blog post they published just in time for The Force Awakens:


  Yodify your Grammar Infographic

Isn't it cool?! As a member of Grammarly, you can sign up for their blog posts and receive weekly grammar tips.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up for Grammarly now and begin to experience a whole new appreciation for publishing good content. You'll be glad you did.


2 comments:

  1. I hadn't even heard of grammarly until now but it sounds like a seriously cool app! I will have to get it although I don't usually write my posts up too much on my phone and more on my laptop :( Does it work for that too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Yes, you can use the app on any device. I use mine on my desktop. Simply click on the banner on my website, and it will walk you through step-by-step.

      The app shows me all of my mistakes on every post, tweet, email, etc. I write. I love it!

      Delete