Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fired Up + Focused Challenge



Hello readers. I'm sorry I haven't been around much this week. I'm taking part in a 21-day online challenge. The Fired Up + Focused Challenge is aimed at entrepreneurs to help them set up their business practices better so they can work better, not harder; and not burnout while doing it.
It occurs to me as watching the daily videos and doing the worksheets that this could be a great program for busy students too, especially college freshman who may be overwhelmed their first semester.
So, here's my invitation to you:
Take a look at the challenge. If you think you'd be interested, sign up. You can complete the steps in about half-an-hour. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrea. I just signed up for this 21-day challenge. Hope it goes well. I am also getting ready to join another business mentor (Angela Wills) for a 21-day weight loss challenge with the 21-day fix plan. The weight loss challenge starts on September 21, and it's coming at a good time for me. So, looks like I need to hunker down and focus on these two major areas of my life in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy. I'm so glad to hear it! How are you doing with the challenge? Best of luck on your other challenge as well.

      Delete