Saturday, September 5, 2015

Book Review | A Charming Christmas by Tonya Kappes

A Charming Christmas: Magical Cures Mystery NovellaA Charming Christmas: Magical Cures Mystery Novella by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a wonderful novelette set at Christmas, and all of Whispering Falls was ready for the festivities. I enjoyed visiting each wonderful shop and seeing how they were decorated for the Festival the community was hosting. So many wonderful decorations! Until they started to disappear... Once again, June had a mystery to solve. Who was the Whispering Falls Grinch? I never would have guessed in a million years! You'll have to read the book yourself to find out. I'm not giving away the secret.

Like all of the Magical Cures Mystery books, A Charming Christmas was full of fun, fantasy, magic, and, of course, mystery. It is one of my favorite series, and I look forward to reading more and more as Tonya writes them.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment