Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall TV Kickoff



Tomorrow is the official kickoff for the Fall 2015 televison season. My readers know I'm a huge couch potato, and have several shows I watch every week. Oh, who am I kidding? I have several shows I watch every night! 

This season brings back many of my favorites, including #OUAT, Grey's Anatomy, Marvel: Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. and NCIS, and introduces some great-looking prospects, including Minority Report, Supergirl, Blindspot and Blood and Oil

Many shows are scheduled to start later in the season. CW doesn't air their fall premieres until October 6, and TNT's season doesn't start until November 1. But there are plenty of shows to get us through the first couple of months until all the shows have returned.

You can get a full look at the 2015 Fall TV Season on Variety.

What show(s) are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment