Saturday, December 26, 2015

Out with the Old...

Happy day after Christmas! As I find places for my new gifts, and figure out what to do with some of them (I got a lot of fun office supplies!), I started cleaning out my desk to make room. My desk has been so cluttered, and filling up with old junk I didn't know what to do with. There are many people who laugh when I say this; compared to others', my desk is very neat. But I hate clutter! And I had a lot. So, it was out with the old to make room for the new :)

As I went through everything, I found some pictures, and decided I wanted to get back into scrap-booking in 2016. I used some of my cool new office supplies to create a scrapbook supply storage space. It's all Frozen themed! One of my fave Disney movies. 


Aren't they cute?!

I also decided to make my vision board. I try to do one every year, so I'm ready to start the New Year off right.


Do you make one? What kinds of things are on yours this year?

As we head into the final week of the year, I'll be taking stock of the past year, and thinking about what I want for next year.

What are you hoping to accomplish in 2016?



2 comments:

  1. I need to think about my goals for 2016. I may have to make that Wednesday's blog topic.

    ReplyDelete