Monday, December 28, 2015

January 2016 Premieres

With the new year approaching, I've been checking out the TV schedule to find out when the new shows premiere. You all know I'm a huge couch potato, so this shouldn't be a huge surprise. Here are the shows I'm looking forward to starting in January. All times are in CT.

January 3, 7pm, ABC, Galavant
January 5, 9pm, MTV, The Shannara Chronicles
January 12, 8pm, Freeform (formerly ABCFamily), Shadowhunters
January 13, 9pm, TV Land, Younger
January 19, 8pm, ABC, Agent Carter
January 20, 7pm, CW, DC's Legends of Tomorrow
January 21, (stay tuned for time), CW, The 100
January 24, 9pm, Fox, The X-Files
January 25, 8pm, Fox, Lucifer
January 25, 8pm, SyFy, The Magicians

Be sure to set your DVRs! What shows are you looking forward to in the New Year?

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for Shadowhunters! I loved all those books and I know I will just love the show as well Hopefully more than I did the movie. Hope you can catch quite a few of these :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to Shadowhunters too! I haven't read the books, but I'm guessing I'll want to start once I see a few episodes ;)

      Delete