Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kindle App


I was creating this new ad for my books this morning, and as I was working on it, I kept thinking just how wonderful it really is. How amazing is it that we can take our favorite books with us everywhere we go? And we don't have to carry a bulky backpack to do it! We can keep all of our favorite books right on our Smartphones, and have access to them 24/7! That's amazing!

I have so many books on my Kindle App that I will probably take years to read them all, but still, I keep adding new ones as they come out. Some by authors I have to auto buy, some that were recommended, some that just sounded so good and I had to read it, and some that were review requests. Tons of books, all in one safe place.

Have you discovered the Kindle App for your Smartphone? If not, what are you waiting for?!

For more tips and trends for young adults, subscribe to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment