Friday, July 24, 2015

Drowning in Books


I just came across another Kindle freebie from a YA author I like, Ashelyn Drake. Of course, I immediately clicked on the link and downloaded the free book, like I always do. Then my brain said, "Wow! Another book! Now we have, like, a million books to read! Yay!"

And the scary part is, it's probably not too far off. But I can't help it! The more books I see, the more I want! I tell myself, "Catch up on the ones you already have, then add more." So, to help myself, I stopped receiving the emails that tell you what books are free on a daily or weekly basis. But sometimes I still see them, like this book on my FB News Feed today.

So, my question is, is it possible to have too many books? Do I need to discipline myself to stop clicking on all the free books? What do you think?

For more tips and trends for young adults, subscribe to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment