Sunday, May 3, 2015

Book Review | A Charming Secret

A Charming Secret (Magical Cures Mystery Series Book 6)A Charming Secret by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great magical mystery in Tonya Kappes' Charming series! Perhaps it is that I've read so many now, but this book seemed to go by so fast! I loved that June returned to Locust Grove for a bit. It was good to hear about her non-magical community, and how much she's grown since she moved from there to Whispering Falls.

My favorite part of the book was the fantastic new business in Whispering Falls: Full Moon Treesort. I want to visit there so bad! Tonya created a beautiful retreat for Whispering Falls visitors, that match all the wonderful magical shops perfectly. Book me a room today!

The mystery in this book was, well, as mysterious as the others. So many possible suspects to choose from! I'm happy to say I figured it out before the revelation. I love when I do that? But I'm not telling who done it. You'll have to read the book and find out for yourself.

I also loved the growing relationship between June and Oscar. They are a marvelous couple, and I love reading their love story.

As you see, this book has it all: Mystery, magic, love and, of course, charm. I can't wait for the next one!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment