Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday | Favorite Book Quotes

toptentuesdayI have seen Top-Ten Tuesday posts every week on different blogs for a couple of years now. The topic originated on The Broke and the Bookish, and they have a topic set up for each Tuesday of the year.
This week's topic is "Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books"
velveteen“'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real.'"




tfios
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
― John GreenThe Fault in Our Stars






harry potter 3“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
― Steve Kloves






little women“We'll all grow up someday, Meg, we might as well know what we want.
~Amy March~”
― Louisa May AlcottLittle Women





outsiders“Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold.”
― S.E. HintonThe Outsiders






gone with the wind“After all, tomorrow is another day!”
― Margaret MitchellGone with the Wind






twilight“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”
― Stephenie MeyerTwilight





new moon“The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.”
― Stephenie MeyerNew Moon




eclipse“And the sound of your heart," he continued. "It's the most significant sound in my world. I'm so attuned to it now, I swear I could pick it out from miles away. But neither of these things matter. This," he said, taking my face in his hands. "You. That's what I'm keeping. You'll always be my Bella, you'll just be a little more durable.”
― Stephenie MeyerEclipse




breaking dawn“Now you know," I said lightly, and shrugged. "No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you.”
― Stephenie MeyerBreaking Dawn






What's your favorite book quote? Share with me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment