Sunday, October 11, 2015

Have you met Canva?

Canva is a great design tool for creating ads on all of your social media accounts. It can be a bit tricky at first, but the more you play with it, the easier it will be to figure out. I am all thumbs when it comes to creating graphics, but I managed to make some I really like. Have you seen my latest book ads on FB? I made them on Canva.

I decided to take Canva to the next level, and develop some holiday ads. No, not those holidays. I mean Halloween. It's one of my fave holidays, and since my books feature magical creatures, I knew Halloween was a perfect time to show them off. Here are the three I created this weekend:




















So if you need to create graphics for your business or school, give Canva a try. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment