Saturday, May 28, 2016

Book Review | The Stone Key by Natasha Brown

The Stone KeyThe Stone Key by Natasha Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nimrod and Pepper's second adventure was even more incredible than their first! When I met them in The Novel Adventures of Nimrod Vale Book 1, I got to know Nimrod fairly well. But I feel like I got to know Pepper a lot better in this adventure, and I love her! The two make an incredible pair.

The second adventure was more thrilling than the first. The world they find and explore is so imaginative and beautiful. The author used a lot of scientific words and phrases to discuss events and clues they were following, but I found myself following along very easily, and even trying to guess at things here and there. I loved it!

The secondary story, which of course is Nim and Pepper's actual lives, focused more on Pepper this time, which is why I feel I know her so much better. There is so much more to her character than I realized. I'm so glad it was included in this story. I hope both Nim and Pepper's characters continue to grow with each new adventure they take.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment