Sunday, April 17, 2016

Book Review | The One by Kiera Cass

The One (The Selection, #3)The One by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an amazing ending to this epic trilogy! I loved The Selection series, and how it built up to The Elite, and finally The One. There were so many twists, turns and turmoil throughout the storyline, and it kept it moving right along.

Things really heated up in The One, as not only relationships between Prince Maxon and the four remaining Elite heated up, but things really heated up in the world around them. I had no idea how much of a political thriller this series would become, and the author did an amazing job of tying the two storylines together. The One was so much more emotional than the rest of the series, and I found myself in tears in a few places.

This series has been a wonderful adventure to take, and the characters will always remain close to my heart. I look forward to reading more about them in the next part of the storyline. Kiera Cass is definitely an author on my TBR list now!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment